Website Standard Bank
To take demand from business (enterprise) customers for any banking matters ranging from product questions to customer account activities, as well as business account opening, whilst forming an accurate assessment and understanding of that demand in order to act on it in a one-and-done manner that consistently delivers what matters to the customer within product and legislative (e.g., FAIS) parameters.
- Orders replacement credit / debit cards from Card Division upon customer request.
- Understands the risks associated with the customer demand and adheres to all risk and compliance requirements when executing on demand.
- Validates the customer’s regulatory status (e.g., KYC, POPI, etc.).
- Processes fixed savings account transactions.
- Deals with customer enquiries, ranging from product questions, customer account activities,Links / de-links accounts to Cards according to laid down procedures.
- Attends to limit increases or decreases of Master Card limits, as per customer demand.
- Takes ownership of every demand and provides the customer with an immediate response (depending on the nature of the demand) or facilitates the completion of the customer demand. Drives one-and-done as far as possible – updates relevant systems with history notes as applicable.
- Engages with customers in order to understand what matters to the customer and deliver against those identified demands.
- Identifies authenticity of the customer in order to prevent disclosure of information to unauthorised persons.
Qualification & Experience:
- Short Term Deposit: This is any transactional, savings Investment accounts
- Short Term Personal Lines Products
- Long Term Deposit: Investment options that are more than 12 months (long term deposit), no access to their funds for more than 12 months
- Long Term Category B1
- Short Term Commercial Lines (Biz – SE)
- FAIS Regulatory Exam (RE5) level 1
- 5-7 Years
- Long Term Insurance Category A – Funeral Insurance
Company: Standard Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A