Website Standard Bank
To manage and develop all available resources (people, process and systems) within the branch to ensure a sustainable and profitable branch income statement and balance sheet as well as entrenching a strong client-focused culture.
- Financial Management: Develop and drive short- and medium-term goals and objectives for the branch, in support of the overall catchment objectives to ensure effective management of revenue and expenditure with emphasis on the containment of controllable costs.
- People: Lead the branch team according to the lean leadership and employee engagement principles, including employee lifecycle from recruitment through to exit, performance management, training and development, discipline and grievance management, retention and reward and people administration, to ensure a high-performance culture.
- Technology & Architecture: Escalate system problems beyond the team’s control to appropriate stakeholders for resolution via a business case for change.
- Client: Assess, determine, and maintain the capability measures of the branch’s resources (people, process and systems) through the collection and analysis of reliable information/data to determine what the resources can predicatively achieve in meeting variable client demands.
- Risk, Regulatory, Prudential & Compliance: Assess, identify and monitor all forms of risk faced by the branch and implement and maintain suitable controls across all branch activities and operations to ensure effective mitigation of potential risks and adherence to risk management standards to reduce exposure. Drive the implementation of Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) 16(2) representative requirements across the branch.
Qualification & Experience:
- First Degree: Business Commerce (NQF 7)
- FAIS recognised Qualification:
- Experience Required: 5-7 years Former branch experience in branch processes, products and systems.
- Experience in the application of coaching techniques would be beneficial, as part of having led a team.
Company: Standard Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lephalale, Limpopo, SA
Application Deadline: N/A