Website Standard Bank
To drive new business acquisition by representing Standard Bank Offshore in African countries through training, supporting, and servicing of the various distribution networks, both internally and externally.
- Positions Offshore as first port of call to internal and external stakeholders for any Offshore related questions
- Maintains a visible and active presence in the necessary Private Banking Suites and local markets.
- Promotes Offshore products and services to the external distribution channels: Independent Financial Advisers, Liberty, Multi-nationals and professional intermediaries.
- Builds and maintains relationships with both internal and external distribution network.
- Encourages support of Offshore products and services through the various internal channels e.g. Standard Bank Financial Consultancy, Private
- Banking, Business Banking, Corporate and Investment Banking and Branch.
- Ensures that a regular flow of new Offshore Business is sourced from the distribution networks.
- To achieve the allocated Offshore Sales targets and assist in the achievement of the overall provincial Offshore Sales targets.
Qualification & Experience:
- Exposure to banking ecosystem in Rest of Africa would be an advantage
- Must have ast least 3 years banking experience, prefferably in Private Banking or Private Clients enviroment
- Must have completed Regulatory Examination (RE 5)
- Must have at least 2 – 3 years’ experience in an Offshore banking environment or working with Offshore / International Banking Products
- Business / Commercially related Degree / Diploma (NQF 6)
- Must have at least 5 years’ sales experience in a business to business environment
Company: Standard Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Rosebank, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A