Website Spark Schools
SPARK Schools Foundation Phase English teachers drive student achievement by maintaining high expectations for classroom culture, behaviour, and academic growth for all students.
- Provide instruction in a variety of subjects and reach students with engaging lesson plans and resources.
- SPARK Educators should have a core focus on student achievement and should drive all scholars to meet the required
- Plan for and be prepared to deliver lessons to students
- Collaborate with grade level and content area partners to develop rigorous, engaging learning experiences and to create individualised behaviour and learning plans for all students in class face to face or online.
- Administer weekly and termly assessments to track student progress and analyse the data for student growth.
- Use SPARK culture and implement behaviour management strategies.
- Strong desire to be part of a vibrant and dynamic technology-driven work environment fostering creativity, collaboration and
- Strong desire to be part of a learning culture with excellent career development and advancement opportunities supported by
- Ability, Desire and Passion to deliver high quality transformational education at affordable fees to ensure the accessibility of
Qualification & Experience:
- Recently qualified teachers or teachers with experience are encouraged to apply!
- A clear criminal record
- SAQA accreditation for non-South African equivalent qualifications
- Certification through the South African Council of Educators (SACE).
- B.Ed. degree or H.Dip.Ed. or PGCE. Foundation Phase. Recently qualified teachers are encouraged to apply!
- English language fluency.
Company: Spark Schools
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kempton Park, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A