Website Spark Schools
SPARK Schools inside facilities maintenance staff ensure that the school building is well maintained and clean. Inside facilities maintenance staff are integral to the SPARK Schools “culture” and our commitment to providing a world-class learning environment for our scholars.
- Ensure that the school premises are safe for students, staff and parents.
- Conduct self in a professional manner at all SPARK Schools events and to all stakeholders.
- Maintain the upkeep of the school building, gardens, and grounds.
- Participate actively in staff development opportunities as a member of the SPARK Schools team.
- Report facilities maintenance issues to school leadership and assist with repairs where applicable.
- Assist with ad-hoc operational tasks, such as moving furniture, working with maintenance and gardening suppliers, or setting up for events.
- Assist with welcoming students during daily arrivals and dismissals, as required by school leadership.
- Manage tools and equipment, reporting any damaged or lost items to school leadership for fixing or replacement.
Qualification & Experience:
- Excellence: A track record of high expectations personally and professionally.
- Grade 12 certificate
- Clear/Clean Criminal Record
- Grit: Persistence through challenges.
- Mission and Vision Alignment: Understanding of and passion for the SPARK Schools mission to provide excellent education at an affordable cost.
- Self Reflection: Finding the capacity to bring your best self to challenges and opportunities.
- Previous maintenance and/or grounds keeping experience
- English language fluency
Company: Spark Schools
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kempton Park, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A