About the job
- make a promise
- be deeply invested
- value our differences
- build trust, not territory
- have courage
- always do the right thing
- stay curious
and you have one simple goal: to improve the lives of customers through simple, effective solutions that meet their needs, contact us today and join a winning team.
All appointments will be made in line with the Bank’s Employment Equity plan
The Bank supports the recruitment and advancement of individuals with disabilities. In order for us to fulfill this purpose, candidates can disclose their disability information on a voluntary basis. The Bank will keep this information confidential unless we are required by law to disclose this information to other parties.
To generate and sustain new revenue streams across the banking product suite. Originate and grow market share across the business as well as creating a network to originate new business.
- Deliver customer service through adherence to quality service standards
- Deliver sales targets and grow portfolio under guidance and supervision, by performing end-to-end process of deal origination to deal conclusion through effective engagement and understanding of customer’s business and needs
- Complete all required administrative services through continuous reporting and updating of documents related to relevant stakeholders
- Develop, encourage and nurture collaborative relationships across area of specialisation
- Contribute to teamwork and inclusivity within own team
- Identify opportunities to expand customer base with potentially profitable customers
- Ensure development and continuous value add improvement to operational processes
- Manages risks in own area of responsibility
- Build and maintain stakeholder relationships
- Achieve expected financial targets and uphold associated service levels
In accordance with National Credit Act (NCA) candidates applying for this role will require a credit record check.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum Qualification – Relevant Bcom Degree in Law, Accounting, Commerce, Finance or related
- Preferred Qualification – Relevant Post Grad Degree
- Experience – 1 to 3 years relevant experience in support role
- Additional Knowledge – Good understanding of the respective product and ability to structure deals within that environment (e.g commercial property or wealth and investment, etc.)
- Understanding of the Bank’s credit policies and lending criteria
- Ability to interpret financial statements
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of deal origination
- Analytical skills with attention to detail