To help the business implement technology solutions in a cost-effective way by determining the requirements of a project or program, and communicating them clearly to stakeholders, facilitators and partners. (review, assessment, and development of business processes. Provide business analysis and support of API’s, AI’s and client systems.
- Create business requirements analysis and design work packages for integrated software components, taking into consideration SITA’s software development stack and doing this in accordance with ICT standards and the enterprise architecture for Government
- Manage client’s expectations. to ensure that IT solutions meet client needs and Model Business Solution specification in accordance with ICT standards
- Participate in packaging and releasing of integrated IT software components in accordance with ICT standards and the enterprise architecture for Government.
- Model Target Business Solution Specification in accordance with ICT standards and the enterprise architecture for Government
- Develop Target Business Solution Specification in accordance with ICT standards and the enterprise architecture for Government
- Execution of functional testing of software in accordance with SITA Test Executes test cases using SITA approved Testing Tools
Corporate and ICT Governance. Development, Implementation and Integration Methodologies, including Testing, Packaging and Release. IT Quality Management; knowledge of business operations and systems requirements process; knowledge of IIBA principles and practices; Business Process Management; IT Security and ICT Standards. Legislative environment and IT Legislation COTS (Commercial of the Shelf) Products OSS (Open Source Software) Products Project Management; Application Maintenance and Support Hosting and Converged Communication Enterprise architecture framework (TOGAF, Zachman, FEAF, MODAF, GWEA Framework, MIOS). Technical competencies: Business Analysis, and Business Intelligence & Analytics.
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum 3-year Diploma / Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related IT field / NQF level 6.
- 3-5 years’ experience in business analysis, business process management and business process engineering/reengineering. Including; experience in business modelling. experience in business architecture.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Centurion, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A