- Achieving Personal Work Goals and Objectives
- Technical competence in the engineering field
- Following Instructions and Procedures
- Safety health and environmental awareness.
- Practical orientated
- Able to work in confirmed space and height
- Good hand eye co-ordination
- Health Centre.
- Basic understating engineering practise ,principles and associated equipment
- Learning and reseacrch
- Adapting and Responding to Change
- Electro mechanical level 2 certificates will be advantageous.
- Pass approved discipline specific training modules for an aide.
- MQA Aide certificate.
- Grade 12 with Maths and Physical Science.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Rustenburg, North West, SA
Application Deadline: N/A