- Manage SLES SUSE OS support to relevant clients
- Work with the functional SAP team in order to assist with the ongoing functional support of SAPand interfacing systems.
- Prepare and maintain system documentation
- Provide Day to Day BASIS support
- Administer and manage Printers, transports
- Ensure support and maintenance of all the SAP and Non-SAP systems which include but is not limited to patch: Patch Management Backup and Recovery Disaster recovery System replication
- Manage Back-Office Support and maintenance of the SAP and Non-SAP systems
- Perform SAP Installations, Configuration, OS/DB Migration,
- Monitor and maintain SAP systems environments for optimum performance and be proactive in identifying potential problems
- Monitor and troubleshoot HANA and MSSQL databases
- Perform, backups, recovery, system refresh
- Responsible for the HANA/ECC database administration
- Provide support after hours (scheduled and unscheduled) maintenance, downtime
- Assess plan for and logically organize complex technical tasks
- Support pack update as needed.
- Have at least 7 years experience in SAP BASIS Administration, SAP HANA Database Administration, SUSE Linux OS Administration, SAP ABAP & Java Installations, SAP Solution Manager, BW and BO Systems
- Be in possession of a NQF 6 Diploma or Advance Certificate within the relevant field
- Have exposure to Non-SAP Systems: Quantum, TaxPacc, Readsoft,BEST, InforPM
- A SAP specific certification will be essential
- Have working knowledge of Solman for Technical monitoring and Root cause analysis.
- Have experience with full life-cycle implementations
- Have experience in system tuning of ABAPs
- Have a SAP Solution Architect course
- Have experience installing and maintaining SAP ECC, SAP CRM, SAPHCM, BI/BW, BOBJ, BODS, SolMan (ITSM, CHARM, Technical monitoring),Enterprise Portals, SAP Process Orchestration and SAP Transportation Management (TM).
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A