- Knowledge of electrical wiring and mending practices and techniques.
- Adherence to document control standards and procedures.
- Following Instructions and Procedures
- All electrical maintenance, installations, and constructions to be inspected and checked for quality purposes.
- Adapting and Responding to Change
- Provisioning of data and information.
- Coping with Pressure and Setbacks
- Achieving Personal Work Goals and Objectives
- Delivering results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Valid drivers’ licence
- Analytical with attention to detail
- Attending to electrical breakdowns.
- Knowledge of HT/LT reticulation and switching
- Escalation of unresolved breakdowns or unsuccessful electrical maintenance, installation, and constructions.
- Able to operate within confined spaces as well as heights
- Adherence to electrical maintenance schedules.
- Completion of relevant documentation.
- Safekeeping of documentation.
- At least 5 years’ experience as an Electrical Artisan / Aide / Apprentice within a mining or plant environment.
- Computer literacy (MS Office suite of packages) will be advantageous
- Be declared medically fit for the position and environment, as determined by a risk based medical examination at the relevant Sibanye Stillwater Occupational Health Centre
- NQF 4 (National Senior Certificate or Grade 12 or Adult Senior Certificate) with English literacy or N2 in Engineering studies.
- Be conversant with electrical reticulation and be in possession of a recognized MV certificate
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Rustenburg, North West, SA
Application Deadline: N/A