- Translate the strategic intent into operational goals to create a learning organisation ethos aligned to the organisational goals.
- Contribute to the development of the Human Resource Strategy in line with the national imperatives and regulatory framework.
- Lead the development of Culture based training programmes and ensure alignment to the company value based decision making framework.
- Formulate an Employee Learning and Development, Skills, Competency and Learning framework to align to the overall business, OG and Human Resource Strategy.
- Ensure compliance to the regulatory and legislative frame work that governs the Learning and Development discipline.
- Establish and effective Learning and Development System and ensure alignment and integration with ICT business requirements.
- Develop the Employee Learning and Development vision and strategy.
- Ensure the implementation of Employee Learning and Development programs and systems.
- Lead the identification, procurement and implementation of suitable and effective learning technology through market studies, research, best practice and communication with external vendors.
- Ensure cross-functional congruency between all company and industry stakeholders, ensuring alignment to the company strategy.
- Have at least 10 years’ experience in a related position, of which 5-7 years should have been at a Senior
- Resources, Industrial Psychology, Mining or related field.
- Management level or experience in a functional/specialist area.
- Have a valid driver’s license
- Mining or related qualification would be advantageous
- Be declared medically fit for the position and environment, as determined by a risk-based medical
- Have a NQF 8 (Post graduate Diploma / Honours Degree / Professional Qualification or Degree) in Human
- Clear security screening record.
- examination at the relevant Sibanye Stillwater Occupational Health Centre
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A