Your manager should be aware of and support your application. Pre-screening and psychometric evaluation may form part of the selection process. Short listed candidates will be requested to attend a panel interview. Applicants who receive no response to their applications within 14 days may consider their application for the position to be unsuccessful.
Sibanye-Stillwater is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity and equity in employment.
- Mine Surveyors Certificate of Competency
- 5 years’ experience in Mine surveying
- Additional experience in Mine Evaluation, must obtain MS (PLATO) membership (or equivalent) after appointment.
- Competent as 17.2 appointment
- Valid driver’s license code 08
- Computer literate for necessary systems
- Be declared medically fit for the position and environment, as determined by a risk-based medical examination at a relevant Sibanye Stillwater Occupational Health Centre
- National Higher Diploma or Btech, Graduate Diploma in Engineering
Qualification & Experience:
- Managing the Activities of the Survey and Evaluation Teams
- Planning monthly Survey and Evaluation requirement and priorities
- Compiling Survey and Evaluation plans
- Supervising the Survey Team
- Compiling, designing and reports and plans appropriate to the Surveying function
- Implementing effective controls & procedures
- Supervising the measurement of underground production performance
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mafikeng, north west , SA
Application Deadline: N/A