- Comply with requirements of the Quality Management System.
- Procedures are followed.
- Participate in regional/local bodies and decision-making forums in the process developing a business relevant external environment, that will result in the longer-term sustainability of the Division.
- Ensure that Construction Crews are visited regularly within period not exceeding 10 working days.
- Ensure correct use of personal protective equipment.
- Report unsafe conditions.
- Ensure that employees have clear work allocations and schedules.
- Ensure that instructions are logged daily.
- Instil a culture of SHE leadership within the department.
- Maintain reasonable stock levels on construction material, sanitation chemicals and critical spares for vent seals and appliances within budget.
- Approve department’s documents.
- Compile routine reports on work done as required or requested.
- Ensure reports are filed and kept up to date.
- Schedule planned task observations.
- Ensure that activities are recorded daily.
- Conduct and/or participate in required meetings.
- Ensure availability of correct tools for specific tasks.
- At least 2 years’ experience within a construction related environment or 2 years’ experience as a Shift Supervisor.
- NQF 4 (National Senior Certificate or Grade 12 or National Senior Certificate for Adults).
- Knowledge of mining standards, construction materials and equipment.
- Have a valid Driver’s License.
- Be declared medically fit for the position and environment, as determined by a risk based medical examination at the relevant Sibanye Stillwater Occupational Health Centre.
- Have a valid Blasting Certificate.
- Computer Literacy.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Rustenburg, North West, SA
Application Deadline: N/A