Your manager should be aware of and support your application. Pre-screening and psychometric evaluation may form part of the selection process. Short listed candidates will be requested to attend a panel interview. Applicants who receive no response to their applications within 14 days may consider their application for the position to be unsuccessful.
Sibanye-Stillwater is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity and equity in employment.
- Three years post Engineering qualifications experience (incl. GCC programme)
- Conventional Shaft Experience
- Experience and Knowledge on Railbound Equipment, Winders, Chairlifts, Pump Stations and Conveyor Belts
- Experience in SAP: Planned Maintenance
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Ability to work independently, but also as a Team
- Contributes to the development of the strategic mine plans and strategy.
- Develops, implements and monitors engineering maintenance, risk and operational strategies and plans. Provides and oversees engineering services, infrastructure and equipment availability are adequate and maintained to meet operational goals.
- Leads and manages resources to deliver production targets and projects as required.
- Ensures compliance with all legal, environmental, occupational health and safety and risk management standards and best practices.
- Establishes and maintains strong relationships with relevant stakeholders.
- Manages implements and contributes to continuous improvement and asset optimisation initiatives and projects for engineering processes.
- Ensure the safe and optimal maintenance and operation of machinery and equipment to the required standards
- Sub-ordinate support to the Mine Manager and Engineering Manager
- Ensure Implementation and execution of formalized Asset Management Strategy
- Budget and Cost control
- Quality Management of Work Execution
- Risk Management
- Employees Development and Coaching
- SIB Capital Management
- Contractor Management of Contractors in your area of responsibility
Qualification & Experience:
- Degree or National Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical or Electrical)
- Government Certificate of Competency (GCC Mines and Works)
- Basic computer literacy
- Proficiency in English
- Be declared medically fit for the position and environment, as determined by a risk based medical examination at the relevant Sibanye Stillwater Occupational Health Centre
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mahikeng , north west sa
Application Deadline: N/A