- Consolidate and reconcile SHERQ data and information prior to system input.
- Participate in the SHERQ related campaigns, programmes and initiatives.
- Participates in community development projects and initiatives.
- Lead workshops and briefings related to the SHERQ system enhancement and initiatives.
- Analyse information for value add to business performance by providing expect advice and guidance.
- Ongoing engagement with operational units to provide technical advice, support, guidance and coaching relevant to SHERQ systems issues.
- Design systems based on specification for the development and implementation of the SHERQ systems requirements and obtain approval final approval prior to implementation.
- Be declared medically fit for the position and environment, as determined by a risk based medical examination at the relevant Sibanye Stillwater Occupational Health Centre.
- Be in a possession of Auditors Certificates in ISO 9001, 14001 & OHSAS 18001
- Have at least 3-5 years’ experience in information management of which 1 year should have been in a technical role.
- Have experience in implementing an auditing SHERQ systems within a mining and processing environment.
- Be in a possession of NQF6 (Diploma or Advance Certificate) technical qualification.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A