- Digital Process Automation platforms
- Robotic Process Automation platforms
- Develop robust Automation solutions using
- Have a clear, documented understanding of the To-Be process including its technologies, roleplayers and business rules, variances, and sub-process
- Cultivate and manage objective working relationships with a variety of stakeholders like technical, business, project managers and analysts.
- Business Intelligence platforms (QlikView, Qlik Sense, Power BI etc.)
- Collaborate with external service providers regarding the design and implementation of tools to enhance operations and business processes.
- Handle client queries and give feedback of problems.
- Hand over new solutions, training material and controls to operational team.
- Test and deploy solutions
- Understand SQL and be able to query an SQL database.
- Have experience with Visio or other modelling platforms to create clear process models.
- Understand API’s and other integration methods.
- Understand the basics of cloud-based development.
- Understand the basics of VM’s and general IT technician principles
- Have experience with writing and interacting with Software Services.
- Have NQF 7 qualification, degree in B.Comm Informatics.
- Have at least 5 years’ experience in a related role.
- Understand how to setup a SQL or MySQL database for data storage requirements.
- Have Process Automation technology certifications.
- Have experience with Process Automation Development on platforms like UiPath, Automation Anywhere, Nintex, etc.
- Understand Object-Oriented programming.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A