- Be in possession of ABET Level 3 or NQF 4 (National Senior Certificate or Grade 12 or National Senior Certificate for Adults)
- Have a Valid driver’s license (if applicable).
- Be declared medically fit for the position and environment, as determined by a risk-based medical examination at the relevant Sibanye Stillwater Occupational Health Centre
- Marks material and packs in designated areas ensuring that “stacking and packing” method is according to laid down
- Maintains Health, Safety and Environmental practices according to code of practice.
- procedures and good housekeeping practices.
- Perform general maintenance and construction work when called upon by the supervisor.
- Ensures area of responsibility cleaned and maintained according to Health, Safety, Hygiene and Environmental standards and procedures
- Offloads and loads material as per instruction from supervisor and laid down standards and procedures
- Assists with Stock Taking on a quarterly basis by conducting physical counts of stock on hand.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mbombela, Mpumalanga, SA
Application Deadline: N/A