Your manager should be aware of and support your application. Pre-screening and psychometric evaluation may form part of the selection process. Short listed candidates will be requested to attend a panel interview. Applicants who receive no response to their applications within 14 days may consider their application for the position to be unsuccessful.
Sibanye-Stillwater is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity and equity in employment.
- Facilitate and assess Technical Mining Training in line with approved learning material to the improve competency levels within the organisation
- Participate in QCTO, SETA and QMS (ISO9001:2015) accreditation requirements to ensure compliance
- Compile Technical Training Learners progress Reports (daily, weekly)
- Assist with cost saving initiatives to reduce operational costs
Qualification & Experience:
- Grade 12 Certificate
- Level 1 Pump attendant
- TMM Spotter
- Underground Fitness for Duty Certificate (Red Ticket)
- At least 5 years’ experience in pump attendant and TMM spotter
- Be declared medically fit for the position and environment, as determined by a risk based medical examination at the relevant Sibanye Stillwater Occupational Health Centre.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Klerksdorp , north west sa
Application Deadline: N/A