- Prepare BI-monthly / monthly segment Team Mobilization L&D Reports.
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of a supervisor (understanding the fundamentals of the supervision framework) to foster excellent performance that supports individual and organizational needs.
- Manage communication and roll out of Team based interventions.
- Know how to establish and communicate performance standards and expectations using behavioral terms.
- Adhere to Quality Management System (QMS).
- Oversee all skills – and team based training interventions.
- Coordinate post-training evaluations/assessments for individuals and teams.
- Assist in the development of Team’s based programmes.
- Review current programmes and make design improvement recommendations to Senior Manager.
- Review the conceptualizing of Team’s based training material.
- Apply a feedback framework to give constructive and supportive feedback within a supervisory context
- Teach, mentor, coach, support instructors/facilitators and over-see training coordination.
- Be in possession of a NQF 6 Diploma in ETDP, Behavioral / Leadership development skills or equivalent mining related qualifications.
- Have at least 3 years’ experience in training environment and 2 years in a supervisory position.
- Diploma in ETDP, Behavioral/or Leadership development skills.
- Possess required skills or characteristics including excellent coaching skills, creativity, outstanding oral and written communication skills, and excellent presentation skills; computer literacy, innovative thinking, and good analytical and planning skills.
- Level 4 Facilitator/ Training coordinator
- At least 3 years’ experience in training environment and 2 years in a supervisory position.
- The appointee should:
- Knowledge and understanding of the ISO 9001:2008.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A