Website The Shoprite Group of Companies
About the job
The City of Cape Town promotes and applies the principles of employment equity. In line with
the City’s corporate employment equity and diversity strategy, equity policy, plan and targets,
preference will be given to suitably qualified candidates from the designated groups.
FUTURE PLANNING AND RESILIENCE ● ORGANISATIONAL PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT
BASIC SALARY: R453 794 TO R541 164 PER ANNUM ● CIVIC CENTRE
- BTech or first degree
- Two (2) to three (3) years’ relevant experience with a focus in Business Planning, Public Management, Finance, Performance Management or Monitoring and Evaluation
- Computer literacy in MS Office Suite.
Key performance areas:
- Conduct research in the Integrated organisational performance management policy, guideline and systems development
- Assist in the drafting of training material and facilitate training
- Assist with the facilitation of the development process of the five-year corporate scorecard to enhance and evaluate the Integrated Development Plan (IDP)
- Facilitate and implement the development of a manual, a business planning system and building organisational capacity to complete the Directorate Executive Summaries, Business Plans and SDBIPs throughout the organisation
- Quality review and align directorate and departmental SDBIPs to the IDP
- Monitor relevant national and provincial legislation and policies that have implications for the IDP, business planning and performance management
- Coordinate development processes of auditable performance systems to ensure compliance of the IDP and SDBIP process with legislation
- Compile quarterly performance reports and analyse the quarterly performance progress
- Oversee the quality review of the quarterly performance information to ensure audit readiness
- Implement the facilitation of performance projects and any other projects/tasks as they arise.
Please apply online at www.capetown.gov.za/careers (external applicants) or via the SAP Portal (internal applicants) unless otherwise stated.
By submitting your application for a position at the City of Cape Town, you are consenting that the personal information submitted as part of your application may be used for the purposes of the Recruitment and Selection process.
Closing date: 10 March 2023
- Please quote the reference number of the vacancy in all communications.
- Certified copies of qualifications must be available on request.
- Copies of supporting documents will not be returned.
- Kindly note that applications will not be acknowledged in writing.
- Visit our website atwww.capetown.gov.za/careers
- No late applications will be considered.
- If no notification of appointment is received within three (3) months of the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.