Website The Shoprite Group of Companies
This management position requires you to maintain a well-run butchery by managing stock levels, budgets, staff, quality standards, as well as implementing value added promotions and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- To ensure product and stock availability through effective planning.
- To take responsibility for all quality control activities in the Meat Market environment
- To manage all Hygiene and Safety activities of the Meat Market.
- To conduct various ad-hoc responsibilities to assist the team
- To manage the administrative functions within the Meat Market
- To perform stock management functions within the Meat Market
- To perform people management functions in the Meat Market
- To ensure client satisfaction of our customers
- Basic knowledge of first aid
- Knowledge of Meat Market hygiene and safety standards
- Knowledge of meat cuts/ products
Qualification & Experience:
- Grade 12/ NQF 4
- Blockman NQF 3
- Previous Management Experience in a customer centric environment
- Meat Industry Experience
Company: The Shoprite Group of Companies
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sea Point, Western Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A