Website The Shoprite Group of Companies
The purpose of the Customer Service Centre Agent role is to support all inbound and outbound customer interactions for all supported contact centre channels in a friendly, knowledgeable, and professional manner. To promote a positive company image through telephonic and email interaction whilst solving problems
- Identify and escalate potential system and process improvements with the aim to enhance the customer’s journey.
- Ensure all set Shoprite standards, policies, and procedures are followed
- Answer and resolve customer interactions timeously to drive a First Contact Resolution (FCR) culture, by being knowledgeable and able to troubleshoot effectively.
- Remain knowledgeable of performance requirements, brands, products, programmes, and process documentation
- Support customer interactions across various channels (including voice, email, chat, and social media)
- Ensure all Service Level Agreements are adhered to and strive to meet set KPI targets
- Proficient in Microsoft O365 with a focus on applicable tools to execute areas of function – (essential).
- +3 years in a Customer Service environment in a similar role in a similar role, with the ability, knowledge, and skills in providing excellent customer service support – (essential).
- Matric (Grade 12)- essential
Company: The Shoprite Group of Companies
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A