The continuous enhancement of the EBS funnel to identify and analyse initiatives to be implemented is required to ensure the achievement of the targets set for EBS. Define and implement a framework to solicit and prioritise improvement opportunities. Assess and propose improvement opportunities for each functional area, in conjunction with the business services managers as front-end loading for possible initiatives.
- Strategy Execution: facilitate the delivery of strategy through engaging and aligning multiple stakeholders, across multiple disciplines, at various seniority, to ensure execution of the EBS strategy roadmap including scope addition, funnel enhancement, Sasol 2.0 targets and Partnering.
- Scope transition management: Defining and managing the transition of EBS Full Potential scope ambitions within a governance framework and minimizing change impact.
- Opportunity development: finding ways to increase the EBS funnel as well as ensuring processes incorporate the new ways of work.
- Program Management: defining and executing on the strategy program, which incorporates Sasol 2.0. This includes, but is not limited to progress reporting, risk management and benefits tracking.
- Operating Model optimisation: evaluating EBS’s operating model to ensure it is both streamlined and meets the needs of our customers.
- Partnering: executing on the EBS Partnering approach through developing a pipeline of partnering opportunities, sourcing the initial proof of concept and systematically adding partnering scope of work.
- Influencing is an ability to garner support for initiatives by gaining the respect of others and inspiring trust and confidence.
- he ability to compromise in a cooperative effort to reach mutually satisfactory conclusions and results.
- The action of critically thinking about something in a logical, sensible way and taking all factors into consideration.
- Is a step-by-step process of defining a problem, searching for information, and testing a series of solutions until the problem is solved. In involves critical thinking, analysis and persistence.
- Takes accountability for driving own growth through developing self-awareness, reflecting, seeking feedback and self-correcting
- Any exchange of words, either written or spoken, used to transmit information
Qualification & Experience:
- 12+ relevant years
- Bachelor’s Degree
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sandton, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A