Oversee the overall Architecture landscape (e.g. information and data, application, infrastructure, and security), the overall performance, compliance with standards and direction of the architecture, and the creation / updates to key EA deliverables specific to the energy business.
- Identify, evaluate, and select relevant technology innovations and trends for the domains.
- Adopt architecture standards for the domains to enable the provision of consistency. Secure guardrails for product development.
- Oversee the establishment of architecture visions, strategies, and principles in area of responsibility.
- Handle the innovation pipeline and execute innovation processes for IM to realise benefits.
- Communicate and consult on architecture artefacts when and as needed.
- Deliver reusable service/infrastructure templates to be adopted by the relevant stakeholders.
- Verify that solution architecture align with the to-be architecture to ascertain optimal outputs.
- Formulate, evolve, and adapt innovation tools, processes, and infrastructures to drive the process of innovation in the energy business.
- Translate business priorities and strategies into architecture requirements and develop the governing architecture principles.
- Conduct and facilitate design thinking workshops to find creative solutions to complex problems.
- Monitor and evaluate architecture performance against set KPIs to determine improvements.
- Integrate the as-is and to-be architectures for the relevant domains. Implement respective roadmaps to enable the realisation of the to-be architecture.irements:
Qualification & Experience:
- University Bachelor’s Degree
- 6+ relevant years
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sandton, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A