- Analyse and interpret large data sets through the visualisation of data.
- Consolidate the measurement and reporting of procurement performance information.
- Develop, maintain and run the procurement performance dashboard with specific focus on the Microbattle project.
- Design and build data visualisation based on underlying data to ensure data-driven decision making.
- Pinpoint BI risks and non-conformance areas. Implement measures to control them to acceptable levels.
- Develop the key performance measures in support of the procurement strategy and provide self-service reporting.
- Test and deploy advanced data analysis tools.
- Define needed mechanisms (e.g. workshops, scorecards, health checks) to facilitate the gathering of BI data.
- Provide data-driven solutions for business questions.
- Consolidate reports on key procurement data and identify deviations and associated risks on procurement performance results.
- Define and continually improve the methods, tools and frameworks through which reporting are done within procurement.
- Determine the pertinent business questions to be answered through hypothesis, apply algorithms to explore, analyze and interpret patterns in data.
- Design and build data architecture for use in procurement to enable easier access and interpretation of data.
- The means of expediting a process or operation quickly and efficiently. Particular focus is on meetings, but can include other processes such as the delivery of products and services where others are involved and their participation is critical to success.
- The systematic computational analysis of data or statistics.
- Is a step-by-step process of defining a problem, searching for information, and testing a series of solutions until the problem is solved. In involves critical thinking, analysis and persistence.
- Knowledgeable of the theory, purpose, architecture and design of the management, administration and relationships of the organization’s data.
- An intuitive and applicable understanding of how a company or unit makes money. Displays a thorough understanding of what drives profitability. Maintains a market-focused approach to business. Keeps an overall big picture understanding of the business and its interrelationships enabling a person to make better business decisions. The ability to make good business judgments and quick decisions in a manner that is likely to lead to a good outcome.
- The ability to access information from databases, forms, and other sources, and prepare reports according to requirements.
Qualification & Experience:
- University Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Economics/ Finance/ Information Management or equivalent in a related field
- Certification & Professional Membership
8+ relevant years (Data Analytics and Business Intelligence)
- Microsoft Certified – PowerBI Specialist or SQL Specialist
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sandton, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A