Website South African Revenue Service - SARS
To formulate tactical strategy and associated delivery plans related to multiple practice areas, by managing and coordinating all aspects of financial and budget control, governance and contract management within a business unit, ensuring practice integration and operational implementation through the achievement of Finance objectives.
- Proactively identify interconnected problems, determine its impact and use to develop best fit alternatives; driving best practice solutions.
- Recommend changes to optimise processes, systems, policies and procedures, and direct the implementation of change and innovation initiated by the organisation.
- Develop tactical strategy and delivery plans in support of functional objectives in partnership with leadership.
- Use the insights gained through integrated business reports to measure success & realign tactical strategy development objectives appropriately.
- Provide periodic reports on performance against plan & progress on short-term initiatives & use to realign tactical plan and objectives appropriately.
- Identify and recommend opportunities to continuously improve all functions and systems in line with national, regional and organisational changes.
- Ensure the development and implementation of multiple practices in alignment with operational policy and procedural frameworks.
- Plan for handling work outputs, pull together interdependent activities & specify priorities, standards & procedures to ensure tactical excellence.
- Direct, control, coordinate and optimise budgeted resources to meet specific objectives and deliver agreed results and productivity requirements.
- Driving for Excellence
- Championing the Mandate
- Influencing Others
- Trust (V)
- Problem Solving and Analysis
- Conceptual Thinking
- Mobilising Teams
- Building Sustainability
- Leveraging Diversity
- Accurate Understanding
- Developing Others
- Respect (V)
Qualification & Experience:
- Relevant Honours / Postgraduate Diploma (NQF 8) AND 10-12 years’ experience in a similar environment, of which 3-4 years ideally at management level.
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree / Advanced Diploma (NQF 7) AND 12-15 years related experience.
Company: South African Revenue Service – SARS
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A