Sappi Limited requires a Website Manager to plan, manage, design and implement Sappi’s Global website presence and will be responsible for website design and development, content development; editing and routine site and content maintenance, and various updates to ensure the website aligns with the goals and objectives of the company. The Website Manager will work collaboratively across the business to meet the needs of different internal and external audiences and will serve as the primary contact for all aspects of Sappi’s Global communication websites
- Work with the communication team to enhance and maintain Sappi’s digital branding.
- Advise the senior management on important major digital media or website developments and advising of risk and opportunities.
- Maintains current knowledge of best practices and emerging developments in web design, web development, and technology
- Working with key stakeholders to scope and develop business cases for new digital projects.
- Working alongside IT to ensure business resilience for the sites, through good management of external contracts and internal resources.
- Ensuring proper financial management of all digital projects and activities.
- Provide regular reports to Brand Council and for Exco discussions; provide guidance on performance and recommendations for improvements.
- Participate in projects related to the development/integration of the intranet with the website or other applications.
- Coordinate and manage the integration of DAM with the website and other applications/platforms.
- Work closely with the global social media team on campaigns, content sharing and development of integration strategies between platforms.
- Integration of Employee App with website and Intranet; overall management and guidance.
- Oversee the content plan for the website.
Qualification & Experience:
- A degree in computer science, web design, digital media or equivalent qualification.
- At least 5 or more years experience in website management and application, analytics, design, and SEO best practices and standards.
- At least 5 years experience in Digital project management full life cycle
- Working knowledge of web content management systems, applications, and tools used by the organisation.
- Overseeing the use of a content management system and Digital Asset Management (DAM) platform
- Strong language and writing skills to edit and proofread content
- Project management qualification would be an advantage
- Proficiency with content management systems, including Drupal and Site Studio
- Experience with Adobe InDesign & Photoshop
- Experience with Google Analytics, and Google Tag Manager. Working knowledge of Google Data Studio is an advantage
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg , Gauteng , SA
Application Deadline: N/A