Sappi Saiccor Mill requires an HR Consultant: Recruitmentto source, screen and shortlist competent candidates with the appropriate skills through various alternative sourcing methodologies within agreed timeframes and Service Level Agreements.
- Evaluate recruitment strategies and utilise the most effective and cost efficient recruitment strategy/methodology per position
- Compile and distribute advertisements in line with the recruitment requirements
- Conduct local shortlisting involving Equity Committee members at all times
- Provide feedback to the various LOB’s regarding the recruitment process ito short listed candidates
- Conduct interviews making use of the Targeted Selection Interview Criteria involving all the relevant role players
- Ensure that all short listed candidates fill in the appropriate documentation with signatures where necessary
- Ensure that all relevant information is obtained from new employees as per checklist and details of company benefits (various medical aid schemes and pension/provident fund information) are supplied
- Ensure completion of all paperwork required before forwarding for signature and final approval as stipulated in Employment Pack Check list i.e. pre-employment medical, reference checks, recruitment progress sheet, interviewing scoring sheet, etc
- Ensure all checks are completed before sign-on (Medical, MiE etc.)
- Ensuring that EE targets are met within organisational requirements
- Regular reporting on EE candidates in relation to vacancies and recruitment to various stakeholders
- Recruitment and placement of all vacancies with alignment of the Employment Equity Plan and according to the service level agreement signed by all involved parties.
Qualification & Experience:
- 3 or 4 year degree (B degree or B degree + honours) in HR or appropriate NQF level qualification
- 5 – 8 years in a related field
- In compliance with the Department of Employment and Labour’s directive of 11 June 2021, Sappi’s risk assessment has identified this role as requiring mandatory Covid-19 vaccination as an inherent requirement of this job.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Umkomaas, KwaZulu-Natal ,SA
Application Deadline: N/A