Sappi Southern Africa requires a Customer Services Administrator to be the customers’ first line of contact on all managed customer accounts in all aspects from the booking of orders, stock inquiries to the issuing of the delivery instructions, coordinate of transporters arrivals (track & trace) for several business portfolios to promote an excellent customer experience.
- Receive and follow up on customer orders and review the orders placed by peers to reduce booking errors.
- Negotiate and coordinate average lead times of planned loads to maintain scheduled deliveries for on-time arrival.
- Communicate customer offloading constraints to the business in order to manage customer expectations.
- Reconcile customer order book as per process agreed with customers by verifying information captured within the Sappi order book compared to the customer order book.
- Regularly communicate with customers regarding order status reports /stock availability and effectively deal with customer complaints in a professional manner.
- Liaise with customers regarding SLA’s for turnaround times, cut-off times, and offloads and advise of any delays.
- Ensure that bookings, confirmation, amendment and cancellation of sales orders are actioned on SAP.
- Review early warning of credit account issues to the sales department
- Utilise Track & Trace system to monitor the timeliness of deliver and provide vehicle locations to customers
- Maintain the order book regarding finalising balances and changing orders to different machine and warehouse locations.
Qualification & Experience:
- Skilled in conflict resolution with the ability to proactively manage customer’s conflicts
- 3 years Customer Service experience with order capturing, tracking orders to meet customers’ demands within a manufacturing/technical environment (specifically on the outbound Supply chain)
- Proficient in MS Office (i.e. Excel pivot tables)
- 2 years’ experience using SAP/APO, SAP DPE, SAP CSR, SCM, BW and TM
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple responsibilities
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Rosebank, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A