Sappi Ngodwana Mill requires a Process Relief Operator for KLB. The purpose of the Relief Operator programme is to assist production in reducing overtime by providing leave/training relief.
- Identify and take corrective action in terms of SHEQ conditions and hazards.
- Reports all breakdowns, faulty equipment to Foreman.
- Assists the foreman/operating staff at breakdowns and in the supervision of staff when necessary.
- Attend progress meetings with the section training representative, line supervisor and/or mentor, coach and act on any remedial action and/or additional requirements.
- Participates in shift activities (5 why problem-solving etc).
- Ensure accurate reporting by recording all incidents in the shift log book.
- Understand the SHEQ requirements of the job.
- Complete section specific interventions/initiatives as planned and agreed for all the identified positions for the specific section.
Qualification & Experience:
- 0-3 Months experience as Process Trainee or Production Intern
- N3 Pulp and Paper or Matric with Maths and Science
- National Diploma in Pulp and Paper or Chemical Engineering will be advantageous
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ngodwana, Mpumalanga, SA
Application Deadline: N/A