Sappi Tugela Mill based in Mandeni, KZN, requires an Operator: Relief to assist production in reducing overtime by providing leave/training relief
- Assists the Foreman/Operating Staff at breakdowns and in the supervision of staff when necessary.
- Ensure accurate reporting by recording all incidents in the shift logbook.
- Attend progress meetings with the section training representative, line supervisor and/or mentor, coach and act on any remedial action and/or additional requirements.
- Relieves operators and carries out all tasks prescribed for these positions.
- Operate process/equipment according to best-operating practices.
- Understand the SHEQ requirements of the job.
- Participates in shift activities (5 why problems solving etc).
- Takes and hands over the shift.
- Complete section specific interventions/initiatives as planned and agreed for all the identified positions for the specific section.
- Reports all breakdowns, faulty equipment to Foreman.
Qualification & Experience:
- N3 Pulp & Paper (4 subjects)
- 3 months experience as Process Trainee
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mandeni, KwaZulu-Natal, SA
Application Deadline: N/A