To develop and implement marketing and communications strategies to support the growth of the Sanlam Health Business across Retail and Corporate markets. This role provides support to the Sanlam health product specialists and distribution channels through understanding the Sanlam health market and client needs; developing suitable messaging and marketing materials; and working across a wide array of internal and partner stakeholders to ensure alignment of messages, brands and campaign outcomes.
- Plan and develop lead generation and promotional campaigns in conjunction with key partners to promote specific sales objectives within Health
- Manage implementation of strategies, leveraging internal and external partners/agencies and resources where necessary
- Ensure the marketing communication mix across traditional and digital channels is optimized across client segments to achieve strategic objectives.
- Oversee delivery of campaigns within relevant timeframes
- Track and report on campaign outcomes against key objectives
- Remain aware of competitors in the market, providing ongoing input on how best to differentiate and position Sanlam Health’s Retail and Corporate offerings
- Have / maintain an in-depth knowledge of marketing and communications trends and approaches in the market
- Organise key broker and client events
- Develop the integrated Retail and Corporate Health Marketing and Communications strategy across all key internal and external channels including Retail and
- Corporate clients and brokers as well as Sanlam advisors.
- Collaborates – Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
- Resilience – Rebounding from setbacks and adversity when facing difficult situations.
- Client Focus – Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions.
- Drives Results – Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances.
- Effective time management skills
- Self-motivated with a strong focus on delivery
- Excellent writing skills
- Cultivates Innovation by creating new and better ways for the organisation to be successful.
- Professional profile
Qualification & Experience:
- Digital and social media marketing proficiency
- At least 7 years previous experience in marketing Medical Schemes and other Health/Wellness solutions
- Exposure to and familiarity with the Corporate health and employee benefits industry
- At least 8 years’ experience in a Marketing/Communications role
- Excellent ability to develop marketing and communications strategies and delivery management of these strategies
- Strong foundation in the principles of brand marketing
- Relevant tertiary marketing/sales/communications qualification
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bellville, Western Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A