The incumbent is involved in market research, , process management, project management, research, client and content management as well as business development and client dashboard target management / business intelligence
- Generate measurement and analytics of all content strategy outputs, events and distribution activities through Everlytics, or relevant analytical methods (CMS, surveys/feedback sessions etc.)
- Deliver and outline content and support to the propositions for the Multi Manager Business Projects
- Project management and co-ordination of all activities and stakeholders to enable execution of distribution and marketing activities.
- Support business development managers
- Research and create ad-hoc presentations on topics of broad market interest to be used to present to clients.
- Provide business intelligence into distribution and asset management landscape, including idea generation and content themes as well as positioning angles.
- General report management
- Provide feedback into the monthly product forum meeting on work streams (may include product launch process, content management system, LISP fund lists and CPD process for business development managers and investment committees)
- Responsible for task management and implementation
- Appropriate undergraduate degree (Business / Economics / Mathematics / Statistics, Quants) – minimum requirement
- Stakeholder engagement across all business levels
- Programming skills would be advantageous.
- Post graduate degree preferred
- The successful incumbent will have the following technical ability: MorningStar, PowerBi, MicroSoftOffice (Excel, PPT etc.)
- Understanding of the industry and the ability to work well under pressure and run autonomously,
Qualification & Experience:
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tygervalley, Western Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A