Sanlam Developing Markets Limited (SDM) (a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sanlam Life Limited) is one of the top financial services providers in the South African entry-level and emerging middle market. It aims to understand the unique requirements of clients and offers a wide range of simple and affordable financial solutions that cover needs such as funeral insurance, savings for education, life cover and personal accident plans. In terms of the Sanlam Group Governance Policy, SDM is managed by the SA Retail Mass cluster, which is part of the Sanlam Life and Savings cluster within the Sanlam Group. There are four businesses within the SA Retail Mass cluster, namely; Group Benefits, Individual Life, Safrican Insurance and African Rainbow Life.
- Serve with pride
- Act with integrity & accountability
- Care because we respect each other
- Grow value through innovation & superior performance
- Lead with courage
- Facility liaison.
- New facility identification.
- Production management on a daily basis concentrating on quality and quantity.
- Conducting training – Theoretical and practical in field.
- Activity management of representatives.
- Prospecting for Representatives.
Qualification & Experience:
- Grade 12
- Individuals who joined the industry prior to 2010 must have obtained their 30 or 60 credits or alternatively obtained a full qualification as per the FSCA’s list of recognized qualifications.
- RE 5 required from date of appointment
- It would be advantageous for the individual to meet the following criteria but not compulsory: In order to register for the Retail Pensions Category the Manager must have obtained a full qualification (120 Credits. at NQF level 4 would be required and NQF level 5 would be advantageous Categories B1 and B2) as per the FSCA’s list of recognized qualifications at the point of recruitment.
- Meet the qualification requirements in line with their DOFA:
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Somerset West, Western Cape. SA
Application Deadline: N/A