About the job
About Discovery And Vitality Health International
Discovery’s core purpose is to make people healthier and to enhance and protect their lives. We seek out and invest in exceptional individuals who understand and support our corepurpose, and whose own values align with those of Discovery. Our fast-paced and dynamic environment enables smart, self-driven people to be their best. As global thought leaders,Discovery is passionate about innovating in order to not only achieve financial success, but to ignite positive and meaningful change within our society.
About Vitality Health International
Vitality Health International is committed to been able to give access to people in Africa better quality Health and Care. Vitality Health International is the latest addition to theDiscovery Group of Companies that offers a company with comprehensive products that provide healthcare benefits to customers in the challenging Africa countries. Vitality Rewards,an internationally recognised and award-winning programme, is a key differentiator in the market that incentivises and rewards clients for looking after their health. The VitalityRewards programme has been scaled to local and international markets which now include Africa, Europe and the Middle East.
To service brokers with new business policies, sales presentations, policy advice, all ongoing support for brokers and potential customers. The role also requires liaising with internalbusiness stakeholders.
Areas Of Responsibility May Include But Not Limited To
- Ongoing Broker support.
- Accurate, timely administration.
- Maintain accurate details of queries (product knowledge, soft skills) and communicate to management.
- Provide 1st call resolution.
- Achievement of monthly product and soft skills knowledge targets.
- Stakeholder engagement.
- Dealing with Service providers.
- Teamwork, self-management and alignment with Discovery values.
Education and Experience
- Matric (Essential).
- 1 year’s call centre experience in the short-term insurance industry (Essential).
- FAIS Credits – full qualification (Advantageous).
- RE 5 qualification (Advantageous).
- Experience dealing with Brokers (Advantageous)
- Degree (Advantageous)
The Company’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process. As an Equal Opportunities employer, we actively encourage and welcome people with various disabilities to apply.