About the job
MUST HAVE MINIMUM 2 YEARS EXPERIENCE AS A PHARMACIST !!!!!!
Are you passionate about helping people feel good? Are you confident to lead a team to deliver high standards of patient care and service excellence? We have an exciting opportunity at a Clicks Pharmacy for a Pharmacy Manager. The position reports into the Area Manager.
§ To ensure the efficient operation of the dispensary and the clinic and to ensure service excellence by leading and directing the pharmacy team to deliver high standards of Pharmaceutical care in order to meet sales and compliance targets, leading to a competitive advantage for the brand.
- To ensure and to provide high standards of pharmaceutical care, accurate and safe dispensing, including generic substitution, and the provision of advice in accordance with Clicks’ way of working, good pharmacy practice and within the legal scope of practice as outlined by the South African Pharmacy Council (SAPC).
- To efficiently manage and control all operational activities of the dispensary, including safe and responsible stock management, shrinkage, general housekeeping and administration in line with merchandising, SAPC regulations and company standards.
- To ensure the operational viability of the dispensary through sound financial management, focus on core dispensary and clinic targets, management of expenses and proactively taking appropriate action as required.
- To ensure competent and motivated employees, including learners and interns, through effective selection, leadership, management and on-going development in order to build capacity and capability to meet current and future business needs.
- To adequately schedule staff in line with the labour policy and the relevant labour model in order to ensure each department is fully and appropriately staffed, including ensuring weekly time and attendance and employee records are complete and submitted to HR.
- To manage customer service initiatives in the dispensary that results in a great customer experience, drives customer loyalty and achieves club card participation targets.
- To ensure integration and partnership with the clinic and healthcare aisle resulting in a full offering to customers regarding their healthcare needs.
- To support the Group’s vision to be the customer’s first choice health and beauty retailer by living and driving the company values.
- To drive cohesion, consistency and integration between the store operation, pharmacy and clinic teams.
- To drive a high performing business culture that delivers employee affiliation, customer satisfaction and shareholder value.
Education and Experience Requirements:
§ Essential: Registered Pharmacist with SAPC
§ Essential: Minimum 2 years’ experience post community service year
§ Essential: Minimum 1 year People Management experience
§ Essential: Registration with SAPC as the Responsible Pharmacist
§ Desirable: Retail Pharmacy experience
§ Desirable: Unisolve experience
Job Knowledge and Skills Required:
§ SAPC and relevant legal knowledge
§ Ethical working practice and compliance
§ Knowledge of stock, cost, risk and compliance management procedures
§ Knowledge of patient care, professional counselling
§ Knowledge of customer service excellence
§ Knowledge of labour legislation and IR practices
§ Sound understanding and application of financial management principles
§ Knowledge of competency based interviewing
§ Sound managerial, tutorship and coaching skills
§ Results and target driven
§ Planning and organising skills
§ Problem-solving skills
§ Strong customer orientation
§ Interpersonal skills (Customer service orientation and effective patient care)
§ Computer literacy
§ Strong financial acumen
Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
Deciding and Initiating Action
Relating and Networking
Achieving Personal Work Goals and Objectives
Persuading and Influencing
Entrepreneurial and Commercial Thinking
Working with People
We look for customer-obsessed people with a “can do” attitude, that are professional and passion about their Careers.
Clicks Groups employee value proposition focuses on people, passion and opportunities. We care about and contribute to the well-being of people, the environment and communities, while the group’s growth strategy provides our people with unlimited opportunities.
We endeavour to provide feedback to all candidates whenever possible, however, if you don’t hear from us in 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
All positions will be filled in accordance with our Employment Equity.
For the optimum experience whilst searching for your next role on our Careers site, please use Google Chrome.