Sanlam Developing Markets (SDM) (a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sanlam Life Limited) is one of the top financial services providers in the South African entry-level and emerging middle market. It aims to understand the unique requirements of clients and offers a wide range of simple and affordable financial solutions that cover needs such as funeral insurance, savings for education, life cover and personal accident plans. In terms of the Sanlam Group Governance Policy, SDM is managed by the SA Retail Mass cluster, which is part of the Sanlam Life and Savings cluster within the Sanlam Group. There are four businesses within the SA Retail Mass cluster, namely; Group Benefits, Individual Life, Safrican Insurance and African Rainbow Life.
- To work in allocated key accounts and allocated markets.
- To provide financial advice along with a financial plan in line with the customer value proposition and treating customers fairly framework.
- To update and inform customers and client public of our new products.
- To offer customer service to Sanlam clients.
- To arrange appointments with potential customers within Key Accounts and Allocated Markets.
- Confident decision maker
- Client Service Orientation
- Ability to influence client decision
- Great business acumen
- A smartphone that is compatible with the latest technology, i.e. Android or Apple
- Adhering to principles and values
Qualification & Experience:
- FAIS Compliance
- Clear Credit and Criminal records
- At least one years’ work experience within sales or marketing
- FSB recognised qualification listed or credits pertaining to the date of first appointment in the industry, as listed on the most recently published
- Board notice as published for recognised qualification by the FSB.
- Matric (grade 12) or NQF level 4
- RE5 an advantage
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Nelspruit, Mpumalanga, SA
Application Deadline: N/A