Sanlam Developing Markets [SDM] (a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sanlam Life Limited) is one of the top financial services providers in the South African entry-level and emerging middle market. It aims to understand the unique requirements of clients and offers a wide range of simple and affordable financial solutions that cover needs such as funeral insurance, savings for education, life cover and personal accident plans. In terms of the Sanlam Group Governance Policy, SDM is managed by the SA Retail Mass cluster, which is part of the Sanlam Life and Savings cluster within the Sanlam Group. The cluster focusses on retail porducts, as well as group schemes.
- To work in allocated key accounts and allocated markets.
- To arrange appointments with potential customers within Key Accounts and Allocated Markets.
- To offer customer service to Sanlam clients.
- To provide financial advice along with a financial plan in line with the customer value proposition and treating customers fairly framework.
- To update and inform customers and client public of our new products.
- A smartphone that is compatible with the latest technology, i.e. Android or Apple
- Activity management.
- Ability to cope with pressure and setbacks
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
Qualification & Experience:
- At least 12 months industry experience within sales or marketing
- Clear Credit and Criminal records
- FAIS Compliance
- Matric (grade 12) or NQF level 4
- RE5 an advantage
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Thohoyandou, Limpopo, SA
Application Deadline: N/A