The First Line Manager: Values, Renewals, CPF is responsible to build competence in the capacity of handling policy value related activities (external and internally triggered events); exception handling of Legacy suspense items, preparation of batch communication; execution of the unclaimed process and administration of the Central Provident Fund
- Achieve client experience by reaching the annual service target according to Maintenance monthly service level agreements and voice of external and internal clients by managing individual performance. (production, quality and complaints).
- Resolve audit findings.
- Accurate reporting.
- Proof to compliance with regulations through reporting.
- Deliver continuous improvement through implementing process and system changes, including Robotics.
- Follow all departmental policies and procedures and audit outcomes.
- Management of a Business production unit.
- Performance management experience.
- Budget management.
- People management and development (at least 2 years).
- Computer & Management skills
Qualification & Experience:
- Tertiary qualification (Finance, Mathematics, Statistics)
- Grade 12 and
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bellville, Western Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A