Mirabilis a subsidiary of Santam has an opportunity for a responsible Personal Assistant to provide secretarial and administrative support in a well-organised and timely manner. Reporting directly to the CEO, you will provide, executive, administrative and development support to the CEO as well as to the Senior Leadership Team.
- Manage executives’ schedules and acts as liaison for executive team
- If required, assist event co-ordinator in planning company events, meetings and employee team building activities or special projects.
- Prepare minutes of these meetings, distribute them timeously and follow up on assigned action items.
- Communicate with the staff on the CEO’s behalf and coordinate logistics with high-level meetings both internally and externally.
- Draft reports, letters, and proposals; prepare and coordinate oral and written communication with CEO.
- Assist in preparing the agenda of MANCO and/or EXCO meetings.
- Preparing Board minutes and distributing them timeously.
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner.
- Plan/organise and schedule events such as meetings, business luncheons, or client dinners.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- PA diploma or certification would be considered an advantage
- MS Office and English proficiency
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Ability to multitask and prioritise daily workload
- 5 years proven work experience as a Personal Assistant
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills
- Up to date with latest office gadgets and applications
Qualification & Experience:
- Ability to handle pressure
- Eloquent / articulate
- Confident and assertive
- Well groomed, presentable and professional
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A