Website South African National Blood Service - SANBS
SANBS has an opportunity for a Qualified Technician – Technologist. The incumbent will be responsible to perform routine testing functions in the blood bank including but not limited to, compatibility, postnatal and preliminary transfusion reaction investigations.
- Achieve Quality compliance in accordance with SOP specifications.
- Achieve Operational Objectives and Targets within area.
- Accomplish Instrument and Laboratory Maintenance objectives in accordance with SOP specifications.
- Ensure general functions have been carried out within specified timeframes.
- Analytical Thinking and Attention to Detail
- Problem Solving
- Excellence Orientation
- Ethical Behaviour
- Planning, Organising and monitoring
- Judgement and Decision Making
- Personal Development
Qualification & Experience:
- Qualification: HPCSA Registered Medical Technician (Blood Transfusion).
- Experience as required for HPCSA registration as Medical Technician (Blood Transfusion).
- Experience as required for HPCSA registration as Medical Technologist (Blood Transfusion
- Qualification: HPCSA Registered Medical Technologist (Blood Transfusion).
Company: South African National Blood Service – SANBS
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Groblersdal, Limpopo, SA
Application Deadline: N/A