Website South African National Blood Service - SANBS
An opportunity has become available for an Assistant Company Secretary. The incumbent will be responsible for providing support to the Company Secretary in implementing and ensuring adherence to legislation (including the King Code) and strategy, policies and procedures and standards. To assist in providing legal and governance advise and support to the Board, Board Committees and Exco as and when required.
- Ensure good corporate governance
- Administrative and Secretarial Duties
- Planning, Organising and Monitoring
- Excellence Orientation
- Self Management
- Problem Solving
- Ethical behavior
- Judgement and Decision making
- Resilience and Stress Management
Qualification & Experience:
- Company Law.
- 2 years’ experience in a Company Secretary office or similar environment.
- Minute taking experience.
- 3 years’ legal experience would be an added advantage.
- Legal degree or CIS qualification
- MS Office (Advanced).
- Corporate Governance, including King IV.
Company: South African National Blood Service – SANBS
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Roodepoort, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A