Website South African National Blood Service - SANBS
South African National Blood Service has an opportunity for a Phlebotomist in the blood collection department. The purpose will be to collect quality safe blood according to specific targets
- General Administrative Duties.
- Undertakes Basic Physical Check/Assessment to correctly assess donor suitability for Donations.
- Assists in efficient clinic preparation and closure to achieve blood collection targets.
- Ensure that Phlebotomy procedures are undertaken professionally according to Standard Operating Procedures and in a friendly manner.
- Current valid code 8 or 10 drivers license
- Current registration with HPCSA
- The incumbent will be required to be on his/her feet for a lengthy period, to carry loads of up to 14kg and assist with loading and off-loading vehicles and able to climb stairs.
- Qualified Phlebotomist.
- Current CPR Certificate to be renewed as required.
- Incumbent may be required to drive a company vehicle from time to time as per operational requirements.
- Must be prepared to work overtime, weekends and variable hours within the prescribed limits and conditions.
Qualification & Experience:
- Professional Image and visibility
- Relationship Building
- Customer Service Orientation
Company: South African National Blood Service – SANBS
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sandton, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A