Website RCL Foods
We are looking for an individual with a strong growth mindset and entrepreneurial flair. The individual will be instrumental in partnering with the New Business Growth Team to drive an accelerated growth strategy through new channels, and sources of growth.
- Design and implement systems and processes designed to ensure appropriate control of company resources in a streamlined manner.
- Deliver enhanced customer and product profitability information designed to unlock margin opportunities and assist in focused strategic decision-making.
- Partner with the Customer, Marketing, Customer Marketing, Commercial Finance, Finance, and Supply Chain teams.
- Provide commercial support and insight for strategic decision-making regarding Channel expansion, product pricing, mix optimization, and profitability.
- Development and implementation of the New Business Channel strategy
- Manage the ongoing advancement of a suite of standard commercial reports that will provide insight, stimulate further discussion, and assist in decision making.
- Identify areas that will help grow the business through NRM principles.
- Identify and cost process improvements and cost reduction opportunities to facilitate strategic and operational decision-making.
- Experience across the various route to market (Export, Bottom of the pyramid, B2B) and cost to serve models.
- Excellent Analytical skills.
- BCom (Hons) / CIMA or Qualified CA (SA) 5 years experience (including exposure to FMCG environments)
- Ability to lead and drive strong Execution.
- Entrepreneurial mentality with the ability to translate market and organisational data into insights and action.
- Proactively identify and implement innovations, particularly those that will improve new product development and amendments to improve overall profitability.
- Excellent communicator & collaborator with strength in influencing leadership.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects within deadlines in a fast-paced lean organization.
Company: RCL Foods
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Westville, KwaZulu-Natal, SA
Application Deadline: N/A