Website RCL Foods
Rainbow Chicken is looking for a Machine Minder. The successful incubment will be responsible for setting up machine to ensure the required quality standard product and monitor the speed and state of machine to ensure maximum efficiency during the course of the shift.
- Assist Artisans in attending to machine breakdowns and representative Maintenance schedules.
- Monitor the speed and state of machine to ensure maximum efficiency during the course of the shift.
- Isolate machine and remove components that require cleaning, lubricating and Inspection.
- Conduct routine and first line maintenance on machinery to ensure machinery Is mechanically and functionally sound.
- Demonstrate willingness to help others and “go the extra mile” to meet team targets
- Report any deviations from quality and food safety standards to production, QA and Engineering management.
- And objectives. Champion training and development of self and others through utilising Available training opportunities or contributing to the development of new training solutions In collaboration with national training specialists.
- Inform relevant parties in the events of task or deadlines are met, the potential risk Thereof and provide appropriate resolution.
- Support and drive the business core values.
- Set up machine to ensure the required quality standard product.
- Follow through to ensure that quality and productivity standards of work are consistently And accurately maintained.
- Manage colleagues and clients’ expectations and communicate properly.
- Take ownership and accountability for tasks and activities and demonstrate effective Self-management in terms of planning, prioritising and self- development.
- Conduct basic fault-finding on machinery.
- Highlight and pinpoint problem areas on machinery to Artisans, in order for corrective or preventative action to be carried out.
Qualification & Experience:
- Matric/Grade 12 and minimum of N2 Engineering qualification.
- Be prepared to work shifts.
- A first line Maintenance course or equivalent would be preferable.
- The ability to work in a team.
- Two years experience in a FMCG or mechanical environment, preference will be given to applicants with experience in the Engineering field.
Company: RCL Foods
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Rustenburg, North-West, SA
Application Deadline: N/A