Website RCL Foods
As an Area Marketer, you will be required to be an effective marketer to area customers by maintaining regular contact and providing relevant solutions based on a clear understanding of the customers’ business, the macro environment, and Vector products
- Analysis of Vector products and capabilities so that the right solutions can be matched to the gaps or opportunities found in the customer analysis.
- Preparation of questions to gain insight and lead the customer to the right solution
- Setting SMART call objectives for each customer (at least 2 per call).
- Inform relevant parties in the event of tasks or deadlines not being met, the potential risks thereof, and provide appropriate resolution.
- Preparation to handle potential objections.
- Support and drive the business core values.
- Analysis of the customer’s micro (business objectives, operational capacity, storage facilities, wastage, etc) and macro environment (trends, competitors, economic climate, etc).
- Demonstrate a willingness to help others and “go the extra mile” to meet team targets and objectives.
- Champion training and development of self and others through utilizing available training opportunities or contributing to the development of new training solutions in collaboration with national training specialists.
- Participate in and drive regular performance appraisals and ensure that own targets and goals are clear and achievable.
- Manage colleagues’ and clients’ expectations and communicate appropriately.
- Securing the necessary resources to demonstrate to the customer the relevant solution (e.g. products needed for demonstrations, financial tools, product brochures, etc.)
Qualification & Experience:
- Valid Code EB drivers’ license.
- Marketing and sales degree or diploma (preferable)
- 1 to 2 years of direct selling experience
Company: RCL Foods
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Rustenburg, North-West, SA
Application Deadline: N/A