Website RCL Foods
The main purpose of the role is to implement appropriate solutions in the form of value propositions to meet or exceed all sales goals, performance quotas, and process expectations in the assigned area and to provide tactical and operational management, supervision, and support to the area sales team
- Develop and execute the area sales strategy as aligned to the regional strategy.
- Develop, implement and manage area marketing objectives.
- Gather area market intelligence on national accounts and key regional accounts.
- Track area competitor activity and performance.
- Complete skills and competency matrices for all subordinates.
- Drive the area contribution to strategic and operational target achievement.
- Formulate/update job profiles for all subordinate jobs.
- Clarify roles and responsibilities for subordinates.
- Resolve escalated customer queries and issues professionally and in the best interest of all parties.
- Generate leads regarding prospective contract opportunities and, together with the Regional Sales Manager, drive deal closure.
- Ensure the accurate recording and maintenance of all employee information.
- Manage and coordinate area resources in line with customer plans to achieve strategic objectives (call planners etc).
- Ensure the customer service policy is rigidly implemented and maintained.
- Manage delivery against talent management action plans.
- Manage staff leave and general time management issues in line with organizational deliverables and standards.
- Contribute to accurate area sales (volume and product) forecasting and ensure alignment to and input into the regional and national planning processes.
- Drive horizontal and vertical growth opportunities.
Qualification & Experience:
- 3 to 5 years experience in a marketing and sales function that includes coordinating sales teams and managing complex and/or significant customer relationships
- Degree in management, business administration, and/or marketing
- Valid Code EB driver’s license
Company: RCL Foods
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Centurion, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A