Website RCL Foods
RCL FOODS is seeking a Millwright to join our Chicken Division. Our Worcester Processing Plant is looking for a Millwright that will ensure that all manufacturing equipment is serviced and maintained according to specifications and in line with good engineering practices. The role will be based in the Western Cape and will report to the Plant Engineer.
- Projects and machine installations
- Accurate completion of administrative forms
- Perform routine preventive maintenance to ensure that machines continue to run smoothly, systems operate efficiently, and the physical
- condition of the machines do not deteriorate.
- Clean and lubricate shafts, bearings, gears, and other parts of machinery.
- Ensure that your department complies with all Health and Safety requirements.
- Record maintenance and repair work performed.
- Inspect drives, motors, belts, bearings, replace filters and perform other maintenance actions following checklists. Assemble, install and/or repair, pipe systems and plumbing, machinery, and equipment on steam and waterlines
- PLC/VSD Drives experience will be an advantage
- Ability to work systematically.
- Minimum 3 years of post-trade experience working in a production line or FMCG maintenance experience
- Ability to prioritize workload.
- Ability to communicate on all levels.
- Report writing and analysis.
- Knowledge in boilers, augers and conveyor systems will be an advantage
- Trade Tested Millwright
- Mentoring apprentices.
Company: RCL Foods
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Worcester, Western Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A