Website RCL Foods
To deliver enhanced customer and product profitability information designed to unlock margin opportunities and assist in focused strategic decision-making.
- Provide analysis site by site rate of sale and distribution growth achievement and highlight opportunities and capitalize on
- Work closely with Business Unit commercial teams to facilitate an understanding of and ensure that the most current costs (both production and distribution) are used when reporting on profitability.
- Product performance and history, market positioning, growth strategy, and opportunity margin improvement opportunities.
- Provide expertise in management team meetings to internal clients and colleagues and recommend solutions based on insights and findings.
- Identify opportunities for value-added reporting to improve the quality and content of reporting and message management.
- Provide practical commercial expertise and insights to external clients as part of regular engagement and ad hoc requests.
- Monthly feedback on the financial performance of the Product and Customers performance
- Conduct product reviews and report to the Business Units on:
Qualification & Experience:
- Preferably a CIMA or CA(SA)
- Preferably 3 to 5 years of management accounting experience, incorporating commercial costing and some exposure to processing or manufacturing environments
Company: RCL Foods
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Westville, KwaZulu-Natal, SA
Application Deadline: N/A