Website RCL Foods
To facilitate and administrate implementation and maintenance of the Rainbow Total Integrated Management System (TIMS) including legal, statutory requirements and risk management requirements.
- Assist HR department and Functional Management in identifying training needs and skills development requirements.
- Chair and Facilitates systems related meetings
- Support other SHEQ team members to achieve objectives.
- commercial benefits, improvement of product quality, food safety, and customer satisfaction.
- Monitoring and trending of customer and consumer complaints.
- Conducts internal audits across the supply chain as per audit schedule.
- Communicates audit findings to management.
- Schedule audits with relevant managers to ensure participation and clear communication.
- Compile Management Reviews presentations.
- Implements and maintain TIMS documentation including legal documents.
- Compiles and maintains internal audit schedules ensuring high risk areas are prioritized.
- Proven ability to work independently or as an integral team member
- Good communication and demonstrated leadership Skills.
- Must be computer literate and have good organizational skills.
- Working knowledge of organizations strategies; policies, customer products and supply chain operations.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Lateral thinker that shows initiative.
Qualification & Experience:
- A B Tech degree or diploma in Food Technology or Microbiology or Environmental Health or equivalent.
- Must have knowledge of ISO systems, (FSSC, 45001 and 14001) Industry Standards, National Legislation, Statutory Requirements, Supply Chain Operations and Quality Management.
- A relevant recognized certification in Lead Auditing would be advantageous.
- Minimum 3 – 5 years’ experience in a FMCG environment and audit experience.
Company: RCL Foods
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hammarsdale, KwaZulu-Natal, SA
Application Deadline: N/A